Most searched Questions
There are two kinds of employment in Seure.
- Gigwork: If your contracted employment is less than 16 days, you will be paid by the hour.
- You will be paid twice a month.
- Work done in days 1.-15. will be paid at the last day of the same month.
- Work done in days 16.-31. will be paid at the 15th day of the following month.
- See payday calendar 2019 for gigwork
- Monthly employment: If your employment is more than 16 days, you’ll be paid for the month’s work.
- You will be paid in the last day of the same month.
- See payday calendar 2019 for monthly work.
If the payday lands at Saturday or Sunday, you’ll be paid the previous Friday.
If you fall ill, you must telephone Seure immediately or, at the latest, the following morning once Seure’s telephone service opens. See phone numbers and times here. Another way to inform Seure is to send a text message. Read from Employees’ ABC (in Keikkanetti) the instructions on how to send a sick leave notice via text message.
You must also inform your workplace of your illness as soon as possible.
Once you’ll find out the lenght of your sick leave, notify Seure. Instructions for how to send a sick leave document to Seure can be found here.
Currently all of our positions require basic Finnish (or Swedish) skills. This is because Finnish is generally spoken in the workplaces where our personnel go to work. This means that workers need to be able to communicate in Finnish in their work environment.
Most or our work is substitute work. When working as substitute staff, most work shifts start with a quick introduction to the assignment in the workplace. Our workers must be able to understand their assignments according to instructions given in Finnish.
Our employees must also be able to use our work shift booking system Keikkanetti, which is currently available only in Finnish.
We don’t require fluency in Finnish or any kind of language certificate. Basic skills and ability to communicate using words used in your work field is enough. To get an understanding in your level of working Finnish, the work interviews are held in Finnish
- Emplyee can send their tax card to Seure here.
- Employee can send their sick leave certification to Seure here.
- Emplyee can send their bank account number to Seure through Keikkanetti Hotline message.
- Emplyee can send their other documents (like examination certification):
- In Keikkanetti. Click Työnhakupalvelu > CV ja Avoin hakemus > Liitteet. Upload your document (usually a clear photograph of the document is an acceptable copy) and then send a Hotline message to inform that you’ve sent a new document.
- Employee can also send a document as an email attachment to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Write in your message’s subject headline what document you are sending.
A copy of the document can also be send to us by post. The adress is Seure Henkilöstöpalvelut Oy PL 650, 00099 Helsingin kaupunki.
- Employee can also bring the document to Seure’s office, Käenkuja 1B (mon-fri 8.15-15.30) or leave the document in Seure’s mailbox outside the front doors.
- Job applicant: Note that we only handle applications that are submitted through our application system.
We can’t handle open applications, neither those submitted through our application system, nor any letter sent to us via email. We also can’t handle CV’s that are submitted to us without it being directed to a defined job position.
Please apply to a position that is currently open.
- You can send your job application without contacting Seure. In case you encounter any problems as a job applicant, please call us or send an email to email@example.com. Check exact contact details and opening hours.
- Employees can contact us through Keikkanetti by sending hotline messages.
- We can’t help you on Facebook or on other social media platforms if it involves handling sensitive personal information (such as personal identity number or tax number).
- After Seure has employed you, you can browse available work shifts in Keikkanetti. Log in to Keikkanetti using your username (4–6 digits) and password. Read more in our Keikkanetti user guide.
- We don’t currently offer language training.
- We don’t have an upper age limit. Only some of the jobs at HUS hospitals have an upper age limit of 72 years.
- Seure hires employees who have passed the official retirement age exclusively for on-demand work, not for longer employment periods.
- Our principle is that we don’t hire employees under the age of 18.
To apply, a foreign job applicant needs:
- A Finnish personal identity number
- A bank account of a natural person
- A passport or other official photo identification which reveals the person’s nationality.
- Additionally, citizens of non-EU and non-EEA countries must prove their right to work (stated in residence permit card).
- We also demand a level of Finnish language skills that is adequate to perform work tasks.
- Read more:
- Not all of our positions require a certificate of vocational competence. For example, it’s possible to work in education or in food or cleaning services with sufficient work experience. Our job postings mention the level of work experience and training required.
- We also offer familiarization; a period during which you learn the practicalities of working in the position for which you want to apply. We publish available familiarizations as job postings. You may apply for familiarization in the same manner as for a job.
- We publish all the open positions on our website. The easiest and the most convenient way to apply is to use your home computer.
- There are two self-service computers in the lobby of our office available for browsing our open positions and submitting job applications. You can find the street address and a map here.
- We can only process applications sent through our online application service (Keikkanetti).
- If you are interested in more than one job position, it’s enough that you fill a form for the position that interests you the most and type in the open field text box all the other positions for which you are applying.
- For most of our open job positions, we process arriving applications while the job posting is still open.
- The processing time varies depending on the position, and that is why we can’t estimate the processing time.
- We phone or send an email to all job applicants who have applied for an open position.
- Your application and CV must be in Finnish. Instructions for applying can be found here.