Seure offers employment also for non-Finnish citizens
Read this article in Finnish here.
Seure is an inclusive employer, and we always employ personnel exclusively based on their work skills. We employ foreign nationals who have work permits. To apply, a foreign job applicant needs:
- A Finnish personal identity number
- A bank account of a natural person
- An e-mail address
- A passport or other official photo identification which reveals the person’s nationality.
- Additionally, citizens of non-EU and non-EEA countries must prove their right to work (stated in residence permit card).
- Read more:
- Finnish Employment Services: Work in Finland
- Finnish Immigration Service: Working in Finland
To work in Seure, you need adequate / basic Finnish language skills for performing in your job place. Read more of our language requirements. For you to be able to book work shifts, a computer, mobile phone or a tablet is also needed.