Work for nurses is available comprehensively in all of Seure’s working areas in Uusimaa.
As a nurse, you can work in primary health care in a variety of settings, such as:
- city hospitals
- At-home Hospital
- rehabilitative assessment units
- health centres
There is also a wide range of jobs available in specialised health care according to your expertise, in fields such as the following:
- internal medicine
- children’s health care
- emergency services
- intensive monitoring
In addition to training, the nurse must have suitable expertise for the workplace and vaccine protection in accordance with the Communicable Diseases Act. In addition, many workplaces require an IV permit or at least the completion of the LOVe online course. Through Seure, it is possible to complete both the LOVe medication permit course and also the demonstrations required for the IV permit.
We also recruit students in the field who have practical training or work experience in specialised medical care or city hospitals.
Our job advertisements indicate the exact salary or wages with possible bonuses. In gig work (on-demand work), wages are paid twice a month. In addition to the basic pay, we pay bonuses for experience and inconvenient working hours. For gig work, holiday bonus is also paid with the wages. Read more about the wages in Seure.
Suitable background, required permits and certificates
- You have a qualification in social welfare and health care or are a student in the field
- Qualification and employment certificates
- Valvira registration (graduates in the field)
- Adequate vaccine protection as required by the Communicable Diseases Act
- Medication permits and patient information system competence according to the position
- Finnish or Swedish skills required for the successful performance of duties
- If the work is carried out in premises with children: criminal records extract