The starting point in the work of a practical nurse is helping people. A practical nurse works with clients and patients, and a key part of the work is interaction with other people.
As a practical nurse working through Seure, you can work in a flexible manner in all of Seure’s working areas: the City of Helsinki, HUS, the Wellbeing Services County of Vantaa and Kerava and the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County.
A practical nurse can work through Seure in, for example:
- Primary health care:
- Home care and the At-home Hospital
- Work with the elderly, such as assisted living and residential care homes
- Rehabilitative assessment units
- City hospital wards
- Psychiatry, mental health and substance abuse work
- Work with the disabled
- Health centres
- Specialised health care:
- Specialist inpatient wards (e.g. internal medicine and surgery)
- Emergency services
- At-home Hospital
- Oral health care
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities of various lengths, from gigs for a few days to permanent employment relationships. You can work morning, evening and night shifts, and weekend shifts are also available.
According to your wishes, we can also tailor a long-term employment relationship with a certain number of hours and certain shifts, such as four-day work weeks or just day shifts.
Practical nurse’s salary
Our job advertisements always indicate the exact salary or wages with possible bonuses. In gig work (on-demand work), wages are paid twice a month. In addition to the basic pay, we pay bonuses for experience and inconvenient working hours. For gig work, holiday bonus is also paid with the wages. Read more about Seure’s wages.
Suitable background, required permits and certificates
- You have a qualification in social welfare and health care or are a student in the field
- Qualification and employment certificates
- Valvira registration (graduates in the field)
- Depending on the position, we require adequate vaccine protection as required by the Communicable Diseases Act
- Medication permits and patient information system competence according to the position
- Finnish or Swedish skills required for the successful performance of duties
- If the work is carried out in premises with children: criminal records extract