We pay our hourly employees (gig workers) wages according to Seuretes twice a month.
- If you work between the 1st–15th days of the month, you receive your wages on the last business day of the month, if the hours you worked have been approved.
- If you work between the 16th–31st days of the month, you receive your wages on the 15th day of the next month, if the hours you worked have been approved.
- See the pay day calendar for the paydays.
In employment where Avaintes is followed (fixed-term employment relationships), we pay wages once a month, on the last working day of the month.
- Remember to enter every day that you have worked in OmaSeure on time. This gives us time to approve your days of work and have your wages and any separate compensation paid to you.
- You can view your payslip on your online bank by the payday.