How to apply in brief
Browse job postings here.
- Read the job posts that interest you and start applying with clicking Hae työtä.
- Fill the application form and submit with clicking Lähetä.
- We’ll contact you and invite you to a job interview if needed.
- If the job interview goes well, congratulations! In most cases you can start working straight away.
Answers for different applicants
We have collected information for different applicants below. If you are left with questions, please read out Frequently Asked Questions, or you can contact our customer services.
Note: If you’ll send us an open application, or submit a CV without directing it to a defined job position, we can’t handle your application.
- Start with browsing the open job positions here.
- Take time to fill the applications as thoroughly as you can. Think what would make you the most suitable candidate for the job.
- After finding a suitable job posting, start the application with clicking Hae työtä.
- There’s no need to register as an applicant, of create a username. You can identify yourself with either your email address, your Facebook account or LinkedIn account.
- Fill the application in Finnish.
- Fill the application questions with care. Even the smallest work experience of education can be worth mentioning if they are connected to the job you are seeking.
- In the application form you might be asked to attach a document, for example a copy of an examination certificate. A clear photograph is a sufficient copy. You can submit document in most common file formats, like Pdf, docx, ppt and png. Jpg is not an accepted file format.
- You can also attach a CV to your application. However, attaching CV won’t replace the need to fill the application questions.
- If you are interested in several job positions, you need to fill only one application.
- After submitting your application (Lähetä), you’ll be send an email confirmation.
- We’ll process your application and contact you either by email, text message or phone call. If needed, we’ll schedule a job interview with you.
- We’ll contact all who applied, so there is no need to contact us to inquire the status of your application.
- If there is less than three years from your work in Seure, please call to our employee services and we’ll assess your options on starting again.
- If there are more than three years from your work in Seure, you can start applying as a new applicant. We’ll process your application and contact you to possibly schedule an interview time.
- The supervisor of your regular workplace can suggest you for Seure. Your supervisor sends your information to Seure, and we’ll contact you.
- As your employer, the decision on your employment is made by Seure.
- We offer several job positions, for example in schools and kindergartens, that can be applied without formal education for the job. In these cases, we require job or internship experience from the field.
- Requirements for job positions can be found in our job postings.
- Seure also offers introductions for different job positions, where we offer a practical introduction for a job for motivated and suitable applicants.
- More information on what’s required for a non-Finnish applicants can be read here.
- At the moment it’s not possible to apply with an open application or with CV or with your connect-profile only. Please apply to an open job position.