Customer service is offered in Finnish.
Seure erbjuder sysselsättningsmöjligheter inom social- och hälsovård, småbarnspedagogik och undervisning!
Innan du ringer oss, kolla om du hittar den informationen du letar efter på vår hemsida.
- Our open positions can be found here.
- Information for foreign applicants can be found here.
- See also our FAQ.
If you didn’t manage to find the information you were looking for, you may call our applicants’ service number. We are happy to help you!
Note: If you have send us an application, wait for us to contact you. We contact all applicants.
We will serve you in number
09 329 73300
If we can’t answer right away, you can also leave a call-back request.
Calling cost is a regular charge for a landline or mobile phone call. (pvm / mpm.) We record customer service calls.
How to apply in brief
- Browse job postings here.
- Read the job posts that interest you and start applying with clicking Hae työtä.
- Fill the application form and submit with clicking Lähetä.
- Notice: Fill the application in Finnish. We can’t handle applications written in other languages than in Finnish or in Swedish.
- We’ll contact you and invite you to a job interview if needed. We’ll contact all applicants.
- If the job interview goes well, congratulations! In most cases you can start working straight away.
- Additional information for foreign applicants can be found here.
Answers for different applicants
We have collected information for different applicants below. If you are left with questions, please read out Frequently Asked Questions, or you can contact our customer services.
- The supervisor of your regular workplace can suggest you for Seure. Your supervisor sends your information to Seure, and we’ll contact you. Be sure that your supervisor submits the employer suggestion, without it we can’t proceed with your employment!
- As your employer, the decision on your employment is made by Seure.
- Start with browsing the open job positions here.
- Take time to fill the applications as thoroughly as you can. Think what would make you the most suitable candidate for the job.
- After finding a suitable job posting, start the application with clicking Hae työtä.
- There’s no need to register as an applicant, of create a username. You can identify yourself with either your email address, your Facebook account or LinkedIn account.
- Fill the application in Finnish.
- Fill the application questions with care. Even the smallest work experience of education can be worth mentioning if they are connected to the job you are seeking.
- In the application form you might be asked to attach a document, for example a copy of an examination certificate. A clear photograph is a sufficient copy. You can submit document in most common file formats, like Pdf, docx, ppt and png. Jpg is not an accepted file format.
- You can also attach a CV to your application. However, attaching CV won’t replace the need to fill the application questions.
- If you are interested in several job positions, you need to fill only one application.
- After submitting your application (Lähetä), you’ll be send an email confirmation.
- We’ll process your application and contact you either by email, text message or phone call. If needed, we’ll schedule a job interview with you.
- We’ll contact all who applied, so there is no need to contact us to inquire the status of your application.
- If you have previously worked in Seure doing gigs, please call to our employee services. We’ll update your information for you to start working with us again.
- Please do not submit an application to an open job posting in Seure.fi. After we have activated your Seure worker status, you’ll be able to apply for the open positions through our internal job search.
- If you already work in Seure and want to apply for new jobs (Either those in Seure.fi or those which are available on for current employees) please apply via internal job search route.
- Please do not submit an application to an open job posting in Seure.fi.
- We offer several job positions, for example in schools and kindergartens, that can be applied without formal education for the job. In these cases, we require job or internship experience from the field.
- Requirements for job positions can be found in our job postings.
- Seure also offers introductions for different job positions, where we offer a practical introduction for a job for motivated and suitable applicants.
- More information on what’s required for a non-Finnish applicants can be read here.
- You can submit an open application for jobs in social and health care, education and early childhood education. Choose the right open application for you here.
- In our application system there is also an opportunity to submit your CV information via the Connect-function. You can submit your information for our applicant data system, but this information won’t be actively processed. Please fill in an open application form instead.