Seure offers on-demand work, part-time jobs and fixed-term work
Seure offers work most typically at nurseries, kindergartens, schools and hospitals. Our mission is to provide temporary work force where they are needed the most, and this way help to secure the care, safety and education for hundreds of people every day.
Most of Seure’s employees work as substitute personnel. Because of this, the majority of the work Seure offers is on-demand work: a day’s shift or perhaps a week. A relevant aspect of on-demand work is that the workplace changes repeatedly.
The availability of on-demand work depends on the type of work. Some fields of work have more shifts available, and you may be able to work for the whole working week without a day off. Other fields of work, however, have less shifts on offer or the shifts might be shorter than a full working day. We also offer longer employment (minimum of 16 days).
On-demand work brings you flexibility
- You can choose how much, when and where you work.
- Work adapts to your life situation. For example, you can work during your studies, or you can ease into work after childcare leave.
- You can learn about different workplaces and expand your network.
- Your total income increases by working on demand as a side job.
- Work shifts are easy to book with Keikkanetti mobile application.
How to work on demand
- After you have applied for a position at Seure and Seure has hired you, you may start working on demand.
- You can in most cases decide for yourself in which cities and on which days you work. You are automatically offered only the type of work for which you are qualified.
- You can propose shifts that are suitable for you. In addition, Seure may recommend shifts directly to you.
- Keikkanetti makes it easy to book shifts.
- Work shifts are either available in the morning of the shift or they can be booked well in advance.
- When you book a shift, you agree to work on the shift. You can’t cancel a shift after booking.
- Our on-demand employees receive their pay twice a month.
- In addition to on-demand work, you can find monthly salary jobs via Seure. Employment with monthly pay may last from 16 days up to several months.
- Employment lasting more than 3 months is typical at schools, kindergartens and nurseries. Schools often provide fixed-term work for the whole school year.
- Employment with monthly pay includes fixed weekly working hours as well as monthly salary.
Mobile personnel (Varahenkilöstö):
You can receive monthly pay when you work via Seure as a mobile worker. Mobile personnel work at different locations according to, for example, staff shortages caused by sick leaves.
- If you are motivated to work as a child caregiver at a nursery or a kindergarten, for example, but you haven’t completed suitable training, you can apply for familiarization organized by Seure.
- Familiarization is a period during which you learn the practicalities of working in the applied work position in question.
- After the familiarization period, Seure can employ you as a child caregiver, meaning you would then be able to work at nurseries or kindergartens.
- Familiarization period usually consists of two theory-oriented days and a training period.
- We also provide familiarization periods for practical nurses who are interested in working in home care services.
- The familiarizations in the kitchen and cleaning industries help acquire additional industry-specific skills and vocational competence.
- Basic skills in the Finnish language are required in order to participate in familiarization.
- We announce available familiarizations in Finnish on our Open postions -page.