Most of Seure’s employees work as substitute personnel. Because of this, the majority of the work Seure offers is on-demand work: a day’s shift or perhaps a week. A relevant aspect of on-demand work is that the workplace changes repeatedly.
The availability of on-demand work depends on the type of work. Some fields of work have more shifts available, and you may be able to work for the whole working week without a day off. Other fields of work, however, have less shifts on offer or the shifts might be shorter than a full working day.
Our on-demand employees receive their pay twice a month. On-demand work won’t gather you traditional paid summer vacation days, but instead vacation compensation is paid to you every payday.
On-demand work brings you flexibility
- You can choose how much, when and where you work.
- Work adapts to your life situation. For example, you can work during your studies, or you can ease into work after childcare leave.
- You can learn about different workplaces and expand your network.
- Your total income increases by working on demand as a side job.
- Work shifts are easy to book with OmaSeure mobile application.
How to work on demand
- After you have applied for a position at Seure and Seure has hired you, you may start working on demand.
- You can in most cases decide for yourself in which cities and on which days you work.
- OmaSeure makes it easy to book shifts.
- You are automatically offered only the type of work for which you are qualified.
- You can propose shifts that are suitable for you.
- Seure may also recommend shifts directly to you.
- Work shifts are either available in the morning of the shift or they can be booked in advance.
- When you book a shift, you agree to work on the shift. You can’t cancel a shift after booking.